Prayer: Heavenly Father, your Son has taught us your laws so that we can be his friends and disciples. Help us to keep the commandments he gave us. We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN.
1. Reminder that all forms in the packet that students received on the first day of school, must be completed and returned to the school office by Friday, August 25th. One of the forms in the packet was a permission slip for students to view the solar eclipse. This form must be handed into the office no later than 9:00 a.m. on Monday, August 21st.
2. Girls golf at the O’Neill Invite today starting at 9:00 a.m.
3. There will be a Jr. High football meeting right after school this Friday in the high school cafeteria. It will last about 15 minutes. Pads will be handed out on Monday and practice will start on Tuesday.
4. The high school football scrimmage will take place this Friday at 5:00 p.m. Due to all of the recent rain, our own field is very soggy so the game will be played at Memorial Field.
5. The Booster Club Hot Dog Feed will be held this Friday in the parish center starting at 5:30 p.m. A mandatory sportsmanship meeting will follow at 7:30 p.m. for parents of students in grades 9-12. The meeting will be held in the activities center. Jr. High parents are also welcome.
6. There will be a meeting for all seniors and their parents this Sunday, August 20th regarding the senior ski trip and garbage bag sales. Meet in the high school cafeteria at 6:30 p.m.
7. Cross-country t-shirt order forms must be turned into the high school office by noon tomorrow.
8. There will be a House Leadership meeting on Wednesday, August 23rd at 7:30 a.m. in the cafeteria. All are welcome to attend. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Fisher.
9. School pictures, grades 7-12, will be taken on Monday, August 21st. Students may dress-up or wear regular dress code. Jeans are NOT allowed that day.
10. All order forms for NC wrestling hoodies must be turned into the office by Friday, August 25th. Forms are available in the office.
11. If you have a sibling at the elementary school that goes with you after school, you must go over there to pick them up. They cannot walk over to the high school!
12. The hot lunch program will now offer a sub sandwich every day as an option.
13. Any students, grades 9-12, that are interested in joining the bowling team should attend a meeting on Tuesday, August 29th at 4:00 p.m. at King’s Lanes