Prayer: God our Father, make our hearts ready to welcome your Son, Jesus Christ. We ask this through the same Christ our Lord. AMEN.
1. Congratulations to the varsity girls basketball team on their win over Pierce last night. The J.V. girls lost to Pierce.
2. The following students owe library fines that need to be paid immediately: Hope Brummer (50 cents), Jaden Bykerk ($1.00), Karlie Clinch (50 cents), Jackson Clausen (60 cents), Emily Drevecky (90 cents), Ty Lammers (50 cents), Reilly Schlomer (60 cents), Audrey Steffen ($1.00), Cody Sullivan (50 cents), Carter Wattier (60 cents), Brock West (60 cents), Noah Wattier (90 cents), Brady Faltys (50 cents), Hailey Reifert (50 cents), Keegan Burroughs ($1.20), Gavin Yosten (90 cents), Dalton Brunsing ($1.80), Carly Thramer (80 cents).
3. Any high school students, not out for a winter sport, can sign-up in the office for after school lifting and plyometric workouts on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after school. We will start today.
4. Today is the final day to sign-up in the office for state football champion shirts. Cost is $10.00 for short-sleeved, $15.00 for long-sleeved, $20.00 for a crew sweatshirt and $25.00 for a hooded sweatshirt. It will be an additional $2.00 for 2XL & 3XL. “Winningest Coach” shirts are also be available to purchase. These are short-sleeved t-shirts only and cost is $10.00 (additional $2.00 for 2XL & 3XL). Please pay for shirts by the end of the day also!!
5. Reminder to seniors that the Jostens representative will be back tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. to collect cap & gown orders (and anything else your may want to order). Anyone wishing to order a class ring should have their form at that time also. Extra packets are available in the office for both.|
6. The next Health Careers Club meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 13th from 7:00 - 8:30 at the Norfolk Fire Division Training Tower classroom (300 E. Benjamin Ave.). This month’s topic is the SIM lab - simulated emergency room and ambulance.
7. Girls in Ms. Freese’s house, please bring $10.00 for the advent angel project.
8. Mr. Miller’s family needs to turn their money in to him by tomorrow for the Advent Angel project.
9. Mrs. Ahlmann’s family is asked to please bring your layette and hygiene kit items to her by this Friday.
10. Mrs. Sehi’s homeroom is reminded to get $5.00 to her today for the Christmas project.
11. The Norfolk Key Club is asking for donations for the Connected Youth Christmas Party. They are
asking for hygiene items (hair items, body wash, razors, shaving cream, etc.), towels, blankets/pillows, flat sheets, and free will donations. Checks can be made to the Norfolk Key Club. A box will be placed outside the school office from now until December 15th.
12. FBLA is doing a Coin War with all proceeds going to Make A Wish Nebraska. Each class has their own coin jar in the office. Any coin is added and any dollar bill amount is subtracted. Classes can put dollars into other class jars to lower their amount. The winning class gets a Sweats Day!!! This will run from today through December 13th.
13. The Norfolk Catholic Hall of Fame Board of Directors is gearing up for our 4th Annual Hall of Fame Celebration to be held on Saturday, April 21, 2018. We are currently seeking nominations for deserving individuals in the following categories:
-Team - Sports or One-Act/Speech
Nominations can be submitted any time during the year, however to be considered for the 2018 Hall
14. Lunch Clean-Up:
--1st Lunch - Josy Mrsny, Leo Ojeda
--2nd Lunch - Brett O’Brien, Christian Rains, Zayne Ruden, Tristen Schlecht, Wyatt Smydra