Prayer: God of all times and seasons, you hold the present, the future, and the past in your hands. Help us to trust in your love and to enter joyfully into our present lives. We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. AMEN.
1. Tomorrow is our regular monthly Jeans Day!
2. J.V. girls & boys and varsity girls & boys basketball at Bishop Neumann today. The J.V. girls & boys will both play at 4:30 p.m. followed by varsity girls at 6:00 p.m. and varsity boys at approximately 7:30 p.m.
3. Wrestling dual meet at home tonight with Wayne starting at 7:00 p.m.
4. The following students owe library fines that need to be paid immediately: Jaden Bykerk ($1.00), Karlie Clinch (50 cents), Jackson Clausen (60 cents), Emily Drevecky (90 cents), Ty Lammers (50 cents), Reilly Schlomer (60 cents), Audrey Steffen ($1.00), Carter Wattier (60 cents), Brock West (60 cents), Noah Wattier (90 cents), Hailey Reifert (50 cents), Keegan Burroughs ($1.20), Gavin Yosten (90 cents), Dalton Brunsing ($1.80), Carly Thramer (80 cents), Victoria Clinch (90 cents), Rhiannon Van Fleet (80 cents), Daphne Gall (70 cents).
5. Reminder to seniors that the Jostens representative will be here today at 11:30 a.m. to collect cap & gown orders (and anything else your may want to order). Anyone wishing to order a class ring should have their form at that time also. Extra packets are available in the office for both.|
6. There will be a high school boys basketball parent meeting on Friday at 5:30 p.m. in the high school cafeteria.
7. Tomorrow (Friday) is the last day that any picture button orders will be accepted.
8. The next Health Careers Club meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 13th from 7:00 - 8:30 at the Norfolk Fire Division Training Tower classroom (300 E. Benjamin Ave.). This month’s topic is the SIM lab - simulated emergency room and ambulance.
9. Girls in Ms. Freese’s house, please bring $10.00 for the advent angel project.
10. Mr. Miller’s family needs to turn their money into him TODAY for the Advent Angel project.
11. Mrs. Ahlmann’s family is asked to please bring your layette and hygiene kit items to her by this Friday.
12. The Norfolk Key Club is asking for donations for the Connected Youth Christmas Party. They are
asking for hygiene items (hair items, body wash, razors, shaving cream, etc.), towels, blankets/pillows, flat sheets, and free will donations. Checks can be made to the Norfolk Key Club. A box will be placed outside the school office from now until December 15th.
13. FBLA is doing a Coin War with all proceeds going to Make A Wish Nebraska. Each class has their own coin jar in the office. Any coin is added and any dollar bill amount is subtracted. Classes can put dollars into other class jars to lower their amount. The winning class gets a Sweats Day!!! This will run from today through December 13th.
14. The theme for tonight’s wrestling meet is “Rocky”.
15. The Norfolk Catholic Hall of Fame Board of Directors is gearing up for our 4th Annual Hall of Fame Celebration to be held on Saturday, April 21, 2018. We are currently seeking nominations for deserving individuals in the following categories:
-Team - Sports or One-Act/Speech
Nominations can be submitted any time during the year, however to be considered for the 2018 Hall