Prayer: O Lord, grant that we may not turn away from the suffering of others, but care for one another in love. We ask this through your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN.
1. There will be an All-School Parent Meeting tonight from 7:00 - 8:00 in St. Mary’s Church. All parents are asked to attend. Join us to hear recent updates on what has been happening at NC along with information on what is yet to come!
2. A representative from Mount Marty College will be here on Wednesday, March 21st at 1:15 p.m. to meet with interested Juniors & Seniors.
3. Local scholarships with upcoming deadlines - see Mrs. Knutson for applications:
--Carhart Scholarship for Wayne State College - deadline March 15th
--Faith Regional Health Services Volunteer Scholarship - deadline March 31st
--American Legion Auxillary Scholarship - deadline March 31st
--Steve Wemhoff Memorial Scholarship - deadline April 1st
--Sacred Heart Altar Society Scholarship - deadline April 1st
--Jim B. & Lillian F. Cooper Scholarship - deadline April 1st
--Anne Cooper Memorial Scholarship - deadline April 1st
--Davis/Chambers Community College Scholarship - deadline April 1st
4. The Norfolk Catholic Career Fair, for grades 9-12, has been rescheduled for Tuesday, March 20th from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
5. The next Health Careers Club meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 21st from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. at Faith Regional Health Services in the Nebraska Room. This month’s topic will be Recreational Therapy!
6. The following seniors need to turn a baby picture in for the yearbook as soon as possible: Kerstin Brtek, Molly Burroughs, Tanner Cunningham, Jordan Peitz, Dylan Zaiser.
These seniors still need to turn in a senior picture for the yearbook: Molly Burroughs, Justin Keller, Brandon Silva, Ryan Webbert.
7. The following cast members still need to pay $20.00 for costumes for the spring musical: Kellen Carney, David McCaffrey, Maddie Neal, Molly Burroughs, Autumn Alder, Savanna Vervynck.
8. Juniors & Seniors need to sign-up outside dates for Prom on the counter in the office. Seniors MUST sign-up before leaving for the ski trip. We need to get a total head count as soon as possible.
9. Any seniors wanting to order a Prom mug can sign-up with Mr. Fisher by the end of the day on Wednesday. Juniors wanting to order a Prom mug should sign-up with Mrs. Maas sometime this week.
10. The All-School Band Concert will be held this Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in the NC Activities Center.
11. Jr. High club volleyball practice will take place tonight from 6:30 - 8:00 in the activities center.
12. Any freshmen or sophomores that would like to attend a Quest weekend on March 17th & 18th at Tintern can pick up an application form in the office. If any Juniors are interested, please see Kelsey Aschoff, Hannah Wilcox or Emma Fanta.
13. Anyone considering attending wrestling camp the last week of June, please get your forms turned into the office as soon as possible!
14. Looking for current juniors & seniors - as well as college freshmen - who would like to make a TEC (Teens Encounter Christ) Weekend! Dates are coming up soon - March 17-19 and again August 3-5. Check out this website for more information on this wonderful “next step” to grow in your faith: https://archomaha.org/events/conferences/teens-encounter-christ/rural-tec/
15. Lunch Clean-Up:
--1st Lunch - Dalton Brunsing, Preston Burbach
--2nd Lunch - Mary Fennessy, Stormy Fink, Kalee Gilsdorf, Travis Kalous, Ryli Mitchell