Prayer: Almighty and eternal God, let our faith produce good fruit so that we may share in your kingdom. We ask this through Jesus Christ the Lord. AMEN.
1. The All-School Band Concert will be held tonight at 6:30 in the activities center. The concert will feature the 5th grade Band, 6th grade Band, Jr. High Band, Jr. High Jazz Band, High School Band & High School Jazz Band. All are welcome to attend!
2. A representative from Mount Marty College will be here this Wednesday at 1:15 p.m. to meet with interested Juniors & Seniors.
3. Local scholarships with upcoming deadlines - see Mrs. Knutson for applications:
--Carhart Scholarship for Wayne State College - deadline March 15th
--Faith Regional Health Services Volunteer Scholarship - deadline March 31st
--American Legion Auxillary Scholarship - deadline March 31st
--Steve Wemhoff Memorial Scholarship - deadline April 1st
--Sacred Heart Altar Society Scholarship - deadline April 1st
--Jim B. & Lillian F. Cooper Scholarship - deadline April 1st
--Anne Cooper Memorial Scholarship - deadline April 1st
--Davis/Chambers Community College Scholarship - deadline April 1st
4. The Norfolk Catholic Career Fair, for grades 9-12, will be held on Tuesday, March 20th from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. in the activities center. Students will have the opportunity to visit with representatives from many different career areas, colleges, and local businesses in an open house format. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Knutson.
5. The next Health Careers Club meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 21st from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. at Faith Regional Health Services in the Nebraska Room. This month’s topic will be Recreational Therapy!
6. The following seniors need to turn a baby picture in for the yearbook as soon as possible: Kerstin Brtek, Molly Burroughs, Tanner Cunningham, Jordan Peitz, Dylan Zaiser.
These seniors still need to turn in a senior picture for the yearbook: Molly Burroughs, Justin Keller, Brandon Silva, Ryan Webbert.
7. The following cast members still need to pay $20.00 for costumes for the spring musical: David McCaffrey, Maddie Neal, Molly Burroughs, Autumn Alder, Savanna Vervynck.
8. Juniors & Seniors need to sign-up outside dates for Prom on the counter in the office. Seniors MUST sign-up before leaving for the ski trip. We need to get a total head count as soon as possible.
9. Any seniors wanting to order a Prom mug can sign-up with Mr. Fisher by the end of the day on Wednesday. Juniors wanting to order a Prom mug should sign-up with Mrs. Maas sometime this week.
10. There will be NO Jr. High lifting today after school.
11. Any freshmen or sophomores that would like to attend a Quest weekend on March 17th & 18th at Tintern can pick up an application form in the office. If any Juniors are interested, please see Kelsey Aschoff, Hannah Wilcox or Emma Fanta.
12. Anyone considering attending wrestling camp the last week of June, please get your forms turned into the office as soon as possible!
13. Looking for current juniors & seniors - as well as college freshmen - who would like to make a TEC (Teens Encounter Christ) Weekend! Dates are coming up soon - March 17-19 and again August 3-5. Check out this website for more information on this wonderful “next step” to grow in your faith: https://archomaha.org/events/conferences/teens-encounter-christ/rural-tec/
14. Junior parents are asked to please give $20.00 per family to purchase the food for Post Prom. Please bring the money to the school office as soon as possible! Thank you!!