Register online at www.actstudent.org. The school code for NCHS is 281615.
Some helpful tips for online ACT registration:
- Select up to 4 colleges to receive your scores directly for free. **PLEASE NOTE: UNL and UNO require scores to be sent directly from ACT (if you do not select them during registration you'll have to pay an additional fee for ACT to send them later)
- You will need to pay by credit card when registering online
- You will need to upload your photo during registration, a school photo works great!
- Make sure you receive a confirmation email stating that your payment and registration went through
- As always, see Mrs. Wieser with any registration problems or questions!
ACT Prep at Norfolk Catholic - Norfolk Catholic students who register for the ACT have the opportunity to improve their scores by taking the John Baylor Prep Course (JBP) before each test. JBP consists of twelve, 45 minute videos that prepare students for each of the 4 subtests of English, Math, Reading, and Science. Students will also be given the chance to complete three practice tests while taking the class. The class will be offered to seniors before the October test date and to juniors before the April test date. Students who are taking the ACT on other dates can still watch the videos on their own time through their personal online account (contact Mrs. Knutson to get the account login information). Parents can learn more information about JBP by visiting the website at johnbaylorprep.com.
John Baylor College Prep Show - The JBCP Show helps families and schools create more college graduates affordably. To watch this week's show or previous shows, go to JohnBaylorCollegePrepShow.com.