Check out a great way for you and your family to grow in your Catholic Faith. The Lighthouse Catholic Media Kiosk located in the entrance of St. Mary’s, it is currently featuring some great new titles. These are great for passing on to family and friends. A $3.00 donation per CD is appreciated to help continue to bring this ministry to all.
- The New Conversation: Changing Hears & Minds on Abortion – Stephanie Gray
- Catholic Teaching on Marriage and Annulments – Bishop Joseph Perry
- Overcoming the New Age Movement – Matthew Arnold
- Confession – Fr. Larry Richards
- Discerning God’s Will – Fr. Larry Richards
- How to Save Your Marriage - Before Meeting Your Spouse – Jason Evert
- True Worship – Fr. Michael Schmitz
- The Logic of Being Catholic: My Reasons for Returning – Dr. Ray Guarendi
- Plus: Check Out the Single Titles Located in the Bottom Center Shelf!
- Fan or Follower? Your Relationship with Jesus - Jeff Cavins
- Understanding the Eucharist – Dr. Scott Hahn
- Making Sense out of Suffering - Dr. Scott Hahn
- Searching the Scriptures: The Gospel of John – Stephen Ray
- Women Made New - Crystalina Evert
- Which Came First the Bible or the Church? – Matthew Arnold
- Feminism Misunderstood: One Woman's Journey to Peace - Jane Brennan
- St. Maximilian Kolbe and the Problem of Freemasonary – Dr. Mark Miravalle
- The True Meaning of Easter – Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Check out these other great titles located in the kiosk!