Come be a Part of the Spark Council!
SPARK is a youth ministry organization that exists solely to encourage unity and fellowship among 9th-12th grade parishioners in our church.
SPARK began two years ago when a couple of students approached adult leaders in the parish with an idea. That idea has grown into what SPARK is today. SPARK events occur once or twice a month and provide an opportunity for Catholic youth from different schools, backgrounds, and Discipleship groups to come together and learn more about their faith and their Church.
BE A PART OF THE SPARK COUNCIL! IT ONLY TAKES A SPARK TO START A WHOLE BLAZE
- Contribute and participate in the Parish
- Help and volunteer in the community
- Maintain unity through the next generation of the Church
- Assist in creating involvement opportunities for fellow youth
- Plan youth gatherings and activities
- Be a voice for the youth in our parish
- Help lead spiritual sessions for fellow youth
- Learn more about the faith
Lynnette Otero, Teen Ministry Leader