Through its philosophy, curriculum and facilities, Norfolk Catholic School strives to create an atmosphere for learning and growth. The curriculum at Norfolk Catholic School prepares its students for the future by offering stimulating classes, taught by highly skilled teachers who use the latest in instructional technology to help students.
Did You Know...
- Over 77% of NCHS students participate in advance placement courses in Biology, Calculus & Accounting, allowing them to receive college credits.
- 98% of the 2010-2011 graduating class is enrolled in post-secondary education.
- NCHS reciprocates classes with Norfolk Public Schools
- "Lifeskills" Curriculum currently in place in grades PK-6 emphasizes a core value system which is reinforced daily based on core values (ie: honesty, integrity, respect, cooperation, personal best, perseverance, etc.)
- Each NCHS student puts in a minimum of 5 hours of Community Service ("Living Faith Hours") EACH semester as part of the theology curriculum.
We invitie you to explore the information contained in our "Academics" section for more on our curriculum, course descriptions, and graduation requirements.